All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book you'll learn about the emotional aspects of loving your body so that it learns to cooperate with your goals. There are also easy-to-follow nutrition plans for you to get lean and stay lean. This includes cheat meals! Lastly, but perhaps most important, the book addresses hidden environmental reasons many people struggle with weight issues in the first place. There is an in-depth discussion of chemicals, some that act like estrogens causing excessive weight gain, thyroid problems, and other negative health issues. This book is truly a holistic approach to eating and mind-body wellness.
- Author BiographyRomy Seleznov is a corporate consultant, certified personal trainer, teacher, and coach. She educates her clients and students about the importance of balancing the body, mind and soul to achieve optimal health and wellness. Her book was written with the intention of her readers achieving peace with their bodies through positive affirmations, proper nutrition, and natural hormone balance. Romy enjoys researching, mentoring, hiking and weight training. She has competed in seven amateur fitness/bodybuilding competitions since 1996. After struggling with many health issues, including hypothyroidism and several hormone imbalances, she successfully utilized safe, natural treatments and has been symptom-free for 5 years. She lives and works in Phoenix, Arizona. To contact Romy and learn more about essential oils and other natural supplements, please see her website: www.4naturalfitness.com.
- Author(s)C MS Romy Seleznov Med
- PublisherEssential Fitness, Incorporated
- Date of Publication22/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEssential Fitness, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.