Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionMoney, Money, MONEY! That's what everyone needs. But, in this ever changing world of more of this and more of that, it's hard to get a grip on your money. Until w. BE MONEY SMART offers you 3 -nsense ways to fix your money problems today, and without risking a penny of your money. There are thousands of money books out there to read, but ne give you what BE MONEY SMART gives you. Incredibly powerful, yet easy strategies that show you step-by-step how to take control of your money and put it back into your hands. Real tools that work in the real world. BE MONEY SMART has helped many people with their strangling debt, and it will do the same for you. Stop wasting your time and money trying to figure out how to stop wasting your time and money! Put the awesome power of BE MONEY SMART to work for you TODAY!
- Author BiographyFEL hails from the fields of accounting and the entertainment industry. He has been helping people find relief from their monthly debt for over 20 years, assisting them in achieving financial comfort. In the entertainment industry, his career began with performing in stage, movie and television productions as an actor. His focus later turned to producing television, and participation on multiple movie and television projects on many levels. As a result, he has been fortunate to travel the world to such places as Europe, the tropics, and the USA. FEL is a believer in art, mathematics, the founding principles of the USA, spiritualism, music, comedy, science fiction, and the comic book art form. FEL continually searches for new projects to further his journey in the exploration of life.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.