Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionBE NICE TO THE MAN: a t-so-nice story of vandalized sexuality. Delve into a shadowy realm of unspoken sexual escapades where deception rules, where lofty abstractions of right and wrong are disputed, and where, despite it's courtroom setting, one is incent. A high-profile hit and run trial goes awry, unlocking a vault of sexual secrets. Jane, the 28 year-old sexually repressed juror Seven, thought jury duty would be exciting. But once in the courtroom the prominent defendant gives her an eerie feeling, triggering traumatic, remorseful memories-as well as an unforeseen desire for revenge. Bradley, the unflappable defendant, is veiled in the fact that he is incent of the charges. As the trial progresses however, he finds himself unnerved by the evil eye of juror Seven. Could she possibly kw about his carefully guarded underground life? Motivated to protect their skeletons, both juror and defendant are drawn into a dangerous, clandestine journey of deceit and degradation.
- Author BiographyCarol G. Wells is a retired sex therapist and marriage counselor. She is the author of Right Brain Sex, Naked Ghosts, Cupid's Poison Arrow, and the former Knight Ridder syndicated column Your Sex Life. Her innovative approaches to sexuality have resulted in appearances on Oprah, Good Morning, America, and Nightline. She currently lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Carol G Wells
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.