CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionDIANE DANAY THOUGHT SHE HAD IT ALL - A HIGH-LEVEL CORPORATE position, a glitzy Manhattan apartment, an expensive sports car, and an adoring boyfriend with a house in the country for weekend getaways. She was gloriously happy and led an exceptional life by any standards. But, a fortuitous visit from her cousins changes everything. Through their influence, Diane discovers a huge void in her life. Will her longtime boyfriend, Carl, be able to fill this void in her already perfect lifestyle? Is Diane suddenly looking for something else? This is the story of her search and the choice she must make before it is too late! Diane Goodfellow Frost has enjoyed a full life: working in the public sector (w retired), and raising a family while always enjoying her writing and photography. She has prayed to God that everything He has given her to do will be completed. In 1996 God gave her a vision in her sleep and told her to write what became titled, Be Ready!. She is working on a second vel and has created her own Christian greeting card business, One Nation Under God Greeting Cards featuring her photography.
- Author(s)Diane Goodfellow Frost
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.