Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ache of Sorrow is very deep, but the Presence of God is very real. What do you do when your world turns upside down and inside out? How do you respond when you lose someone or something that is precious to you? The loss of any person, position, or thing that we value triggers grief. This book is t just for those who are grieving because of the death of a loved one. It is also for those suffering loss from a broken marriage, rebellious children, betrayal, financial downfall, unemployment, chronic illness, or any other kind of situation that shatters one's hopes and dreams. What if you are so distraught that you cant even pray? You breathe. Breathe a single word to the One who promises to hear every word. Breathe in God's presence. Breathe out your fears and anxieties. Say a breath prayer. Then be still and kw that God is God, and let His Spirit renew your spirit. Be Still and Kw is a book of breath prayers written by Lois Hoogeveen during her first year of life after her husband's death. This book contains fifty-two breath prayers, giving you the option to focus on one word each week for one year. Space is provided at the end of each chapter for you to write a personal breath prayer. The comfort, strength, and solace of these prayers provide hope for anyone who struggles with any kind of loss.
- Author(s)Lois R Hoogeveen
- PublisherWestBow Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestBow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.