CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionBe Strong and Surrender is a 30 Day recovery guide that will transform your life. Combining their over 80 years of professional clinical ministry experience, the authors come alongside those on the recovery journey with a wealth of warmth and wisdom. Power-packed practical principles for victorious living abound in this unique and heart-hitting guide to healing and growth. Whether you are currently overwhelmed within the throes of an addictive struggle or are well along the pathway to recovery, this book will encourage, educate, equip and empower you as you seek wholeness.
- Author BiographyPastor Philip Dvorak, MS, LMHC, is a highly effective leader in the treatment of addictions. He has personally served over 10,000 patients. His treatment curriculums have been published and implemented by a number of treatment centers across the country. He has a passion to see people recover from the disease of addiction. He is a devoted husband, father, and servant leader. More information on treatment options and additional resources are available at www.bestrongandsurrender.com. Paul Meier, M.D., is considered by many to be a founding father of the Christian psychology movement. He has authored or co-authored over 90 books that have sold more than seven million copies in more than thirty languages. He is also the founder of the Meier Clinics, a national chain of non-profit Christian counseling clinics. More information is available at www.meierclinics.com or 630-653-1717. Rev. Jared Pingleton, Psy.D., is dually trained and credentialed as a clinical psychologist and as a minister and serves as Vice-President of the American Association of Christian Counselors. In professional practice since 1977, Jared specializes in ministry to hurting persons and relationships from an integrated biblical perspective. He has authored or co-authored six books, including the acclaimed Making Magnificent Marriages, as well as numerous articles published in professional journals. Additionally, he has been a professor at several Christian colleges and seminaries and has served on the pastoral staff of two large churches. Contributions by: Pastor Mike Eleveld, MRe, has pastored for over three decades and has been the lead pastor of a number of growing congregations. He has served as an international Bible conference speaker and as a board member for the Association of Baptists for World Evangelism. He currently serves as a lead pastor for a highly regarded addiction treatment center and helped plant a church for recovering addicts and alcoholics called Recovery Church in Lake Worth, Florida. He received his Masters degree from Grand Rapids Theological Seminary and has served as an associate professor at Seminary Advantage and as an adjunct professor of Bible at Palm Beach Atlantic University. Pastor James Exline, after living in active addiction for almost 30 years, was called to minister to alcoholics and addicts like himself. James is currently enrolled in Seminary Advantage and is an Associate Pastor in a highly regarded addictions treatment facility.
- Author(s)Jared P Pingleton Psy D,Paul Meier MD,Philip K Dvorak II
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.