CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- SynopsisSelecting favorite rooms from more than fifty renowned designers such as Kelly Wearstler, Bunny Williams, Albert Hadley, Nate Berkus, and Mary McDonald-and shot by the world's top shelter photographers-Susanna Salk offers insightful advice on how to apply basic design principles to interiors. Organized into chapters on balance, color, mixing, accessorizing, arrangements, rule breaking, and whimsy, Salk walks through the process of great design, illustrating how the featured designers made the decisions they did to make these rooms look so great. The book's encouraging, conversational tone, practical tips and ideas, and quotes by the designers themselves explaining their philosophies empower the reader to create stylish, functional, and unique rooms of their very own. Covering a range of styles from traditional to modern, formal to whimsical, and showcasing some of the best work by the best designers of our age, Be Your Own Decoratoris a rich resource for the aspiring decorator.
- AuthorSusanna Salk
- Number Of Pages272 pages
- Publication Date2012-03-27
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications, Incorporated
- Publication Year2012
- Copyright Date2012
- Weight58.3 Oz
- Height1.1 In.
- Width8.8 In.
- Length11.3 In.
- LC Classification NumberNK2115
- Dewey Decimal747
- Dewey Edition23
- Reviews" Be Your Own Decorator , by Susanna Salk, presents rooms by well-known designers like Jamie Drake, Ruthie Sommers and Kelly Wearstler that are intended to inspire readers to take things into their own hands." ~ The New York Times "Easy strategies to make the place where the day starts (and ends) more beautiful and comfortable." ~ O - The Oprah Magazine "...another example of the author's ability to analyze trends and translate them so that they are easy to incorporate into our lives. It will be difficult not to dog-ear the big, gorgeous picture book." ~CAMILLEMAURICE.COM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.