All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis Research Guide will give you an in-depth look at FamilySearch.org. It discusses the strengths and weaknesses of the various databases available to you through this program which will greatly expand your research toolkit. Learn how to use the Help Center, the Training Center, and FamilySearch Memories. Discover the powerful capability of FamilySearch Family Tree to preserve your family history findings. Step-by-step instructions about setting up a family, verifying and correcting existing data, and documenting and adding sources to individuals' and couples' records. Find out how easy it is to use the new layout of the Research Wiki and what tremendous resources await you there. Learn how the FamilySearch Catalog, WorldCat, and ArchivGrid work together to point you in exciting new directions for your research. An often-overlooked collection, Historical Records, may hold that elusive clue to your brick wall if you kw how to use it. FamilySearch Indexing, FamilySearch Books, and FamilySearch Genealogies will all be covered.
- Author BiographyHolly T. Hansen: President and Founder of Family History Expos, Inc. A lifelong resident of Croydon, Utah, Holly is a family history educator with more than 15 years' experience. Although she sponsors elaborate events, she also enjoys helping people one on one as they learn how to make technology work for them. Author, lecturer, editor, and publisher, Holly devotes time every day to education. James L. Tanner: Is a retired attorney and business owner with over 33 years of genealogical research experience. James was an intelligence officer during the Vietnam War, has a BA Degree in Spanish, a Master's Degree in Linguistics from the University of Utah, and a JD Degree in Law from Arizona State University. He taught classes at the Mesa FamilySearch Library for 10 years. He currently teaches at the BYU FamilySearch Library, trains all missionaries on the floor, and is the author of The Guide to FamilySearch Online. Director at Family History Expos. Kim graduated from Weber State University in Health Information Management of Records & Information Systems and Technology. She has more than 25-years research experience and instructs genealogy classes in fun, creative ways encouraging others with their family history.
- Author(s)Holly T Hansen,James L Tanner,Kimberly a Savage
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.