Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe A Great Dad is full of -pressure, -agenda advice that works for you and your child. It'll answer all the questions you have and give you supportive suggestions for things that worry you, like work pressures vs sleepless nights and how to support your partner and bond with your child. This book is full of stories from dads who've been there and contains great tips and insight on how to be the best dad you possibly can, whatever your level of involvement.NOT GOT MUCH TIME?One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.AUTHOR INSIGHTSLots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience.EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGEExtra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of fatherhood.THINGS TO REMEMBERQuick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.- No-pressure, n-agenda advice on what to do and what t to do before, during and after the birth- Practical strategies for tackling all the things that might concern you, from work/life balance to coping with sleepless nights- Lots of tips and techniques from dads who've been there
- Author BiographyAndrew Watson is a dad of two, an actor, and a writer primarily on parenting issues. He has contributed to a range of national newspapers and magazines, and is regularly in discussions with all broadcast media on parenting matters. He shares childcare equally with his wife, and is the author of Down to Earth with a Bump - a diary of first-time fatherhood.
- Author(s)Andrew Watson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight322 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.