CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the UK's number one parenting counsellor, Be a Great Step Parent: Teach Yourself is a practical guide to coping with the many issues faced by the blended family and deriving a positive relationship with your family members. It is full of straightforward and easy-to-follow advice that anyone can act on, with plenty of emotional support for you in times of need. It covers t just all the members of the family involved directly, but also such kck-on issues as grandparents and access. With help for children of all ages, mums and dads, it takes a step-by-step approach to the subject, covering everything from the earliest days of a new relationship to the issues raised by a new baby, with sensible information on finances and schools, and suggestions for stress-free holidays.NOT GOT MUCH TIME?One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.AUTHOR INSIGHTSLots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the authors' many years of experience.TEST YOURSELFTests in the book and online to keep track of your progress.EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGEExtra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of PC care. THINGS TO REMEMBERQuick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.
- Author BiographySuzie Hayman is well known for her work as a Relate-trained counsellor and agony aunt on television and in a variety of different papers and magazines. She is the author of over 24 books and gives advice to hundreds of people through her website www.agony-aunt.com.
- Author(s)Suzie Hayman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight322 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.