Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- Description<b>Be a Person - small and medium business executive edition</b> Social media books are a dime a dozen, but this book presents everything an executive of a small to medium size business needs to kw to understand how to build a social media presence online, from the strategy to organizational readiness to how to approach social media. This is a shorter version of the full Be a Person book which goes into much more detail and is intended for implementers rather than managers. Topics in the executive version include wny it's important to Be a Person, t a company, why social media is relevant to business, how to create social media strategies, the 10 commandments of social media, and how to engage with social media. Written in an easy, informal, n-technical style, the book presents everything business executives need to understand how to build a social presence online - Fast!
- Author BiographyMike Ellsworth Mike's background includes experience as an IT Program Manager, Chief Technology Officer for a startup, Vice President of Strategic Planning for an Internet incubator, Senior Project Manager at the Nielsen Company, and as an independent Emerging Technology Strategy Consultant. Most recently he leveraged more than a decade of social media experience (his first social media proposal was in 2001) by starting Linked InSolutions, a social media training and consulting company. Ken Morris, JD In addition to being a founding principal of SMPG, Ken is President and CEO of Apercu Group Inc., a team of leading scholars and practitioners dedicated to helping organizations improve their financial and operational performance. In addition to social media consulting, Ken consults and coaches on issues of diversity, leadership, conflict management, succession planning, crisis management, team building, negotiation, presentation skills, workplace systems design, marketing, and strategic planning. Ken's accomplishments include helping improve his customers' financial and operational performance; eCommerce and technology integration; Internet, intranet, networking and information technology; recruitment and retention; business and human resources strategy and execution; marketing and business development; international affairs; executive development, education and training; and community and governmental affairs. Ken is a former Vice President of Human Resources at Boston Scientific and Guidant, Vice President, Business Development at Professional Development Group, Inc., and previously held positions at Honeywell and State Farm. Robbie Johnson Robbie is an experienced business development manager who has used social media in an innovative way to effectively connect with customers and prospects while driving sales performance. He has worked as Application Sales Representative and Business Development Consultant at Oracle before taking a business development role at Trissential, a Twin Cities IT solutions company. At Trissential, he landed three new customers, including Cargill, and $500,000 in new business solely through the use of social media techniques. In addition, he managed all of Trissential's partner relationships, including with Computer Associates, Oracle, Fujitsu, and others. As a result, Robbie helped Trissential grow from $6 million to $12 million in revenue during tough economic times.
- Author(s)Ken Morris Jd,Mike Ellsworth,Robbie Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.