All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis much needed lung cancer resource is developed in consultation with a large national team of experts and fetaures: * Candid testimonial by survivors * Straightforward, easy-to-understand language * Objective and up-to-date information and beautiful colour photos and graphics * An empowering message of HOPE. The book addresses each step in the diagsis, staging, treatment and recovery process and includes a chapter on end-of-life issues and a section specifically for the patient's partner or carer.
- Author BiographyVladimir Lange has 30 years of clinical and multimedia experience with his Be a Survivor book series. A Harvard Medical School graduate, he is considered an authority on cancer patient support and his respected Lange Productions books and videos are utilised worldwide.
- Author(s)Vladimir Lange
- PublisherLange Productions
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintLange Media
- Weight750 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.