All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionStargazing may t just be a hobby. For some, it's a clue they should pursue a career in astromy. In this intriguing book, readers will learn what it takes to become an astromer and about several puzzles of the universe past astromers have unlocked. Some topics include how we kw a black hole is there if we can't see it, the way a star works and what happens when it dies, and the discovery that most stars we see are actually pairs of stars. Enthralling photographs serve as reminders of the beauty and vastness of the universe.
- Author(s)Nicole Shea
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBe a Scientist!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.