All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionReady for your ultimate beach vacation? Why do we love the beach? It is so calming and soothing yet invigorating at the same time. Just walking on the beach or gazing out over the ocean helps put life in perspective. But why? Are we looking out over a sea scene that has a deeper spiritual meaning than we realize? Why does it speak to our souls? Why is there just a strong attraction in people to pursue paradise? Or is it the other way around? These and other mysteries are revealed in Beach Soul. The Creator has embedded some deep spiritual insights in his creation, and Beach Soul unlocks these lessons by decoding them with His Word. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by things that are made (Romans 1:20). These ocean devotions illuminate what you are experiencing at the beach as object lessons to illustrate the deeper spiritual pictures. For example, what do the essentials of a beach vacation, sun, sea, sand, and surf represent for us? How are dolphins, palm trees, and islands spiritual pictures for us? If you feel closer to God when you are at the beach or want to feel closer, then Beach Soul is the beach read for you. Take Beach Soul with you on your next vacation to the beach, even if it's a virtual beach vacation from your backyard.
- Author BiographyDoug Vaughan loves the beach, but as a psychologist he dives into the depths of the soul. From experiences on the beaches of Florida, California, Hawaii, Bahamas, and the Caribbean, he brings to the surface some of life's deeper insights.
- Author(s)Doug Vaughan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.