All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have ever looked at a piece of beaded jewellery and wondered if you could make it yourself, the answer is Yes! And Bead Basics is definitely the book for you! Simple steps make it easy...just refer to the gorgeous photos and follow our step-by-step instructions. You will want to make every project.
- Author BiographyDonna Goss is an innovative and energetic multi-media artist. She has created stamp art since 1992. Her talent repertoire includes soldering, collage, scrapbooking, beading, jewellery and metalwork. Andrea Gibson designs jewellery, layouts and cards, and teaches at shops, workshops and Scrapbook shows.
- Author(s)Andrea Gibson,Donna Goss
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight154 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.