All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaubles, bangles, and beads have never been so stylish or so irresistible. Bead Bracelets from Threads Selects will spark your imagination with 15 charming projects that run the gamut from cute as a button vintage to contemporary woven bands. Whatever your experience in jewelry making, this 32-page booklet provides all you need to make every single project shown either to treat yourself or give as gifts. Your biggest problems may just be, which one to make first! And once you ve made a gift, can I really part with this little lovely? With multiple projects in every booklet, our 32-page Threads Selects booklets are a terrific value. Each booklet contains step-by-step instruction for pretty, clever projects that sewers and crafters of all levels can make in a weekend, a day, or even a few hours. Threads Selects booklets are available for sewing, knitting, crocheting, jewelry-making, cake decorating, and so much more all from the experts at Threads and The Taunton Press. You ll want to try all kinds of new projects at this irresistible price!
- Author BiographyA jewelry designer and writer, Susan Beal blogs at westcoastcrafty.com. Susan is the author of six craft books, including Bead Simple, Button It Up, and Modern Log Cabin Quilting. She lives in Portland, Oregon with her family and teaches craft and jewelry classes there.
- Author(s)Susan Beal
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.