All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author and chain mail expert Dylon Whyte presents his time-tested, time-saving techniques with over 30 breathtaking projects, ranging from the simple to the challenging. A thorough introduction, illustrated with computer-generated pictures, covers the basics of chain mail techniques. Then Whyte reveals his patented, perfected beading method: rather than using difficult wire-wrapping, he threads the beads directly onto the rings before they're fashioned into chain mail. This exciting collection of 30 projects includes a delicate Persian patterned anklet, embellished with tiny silver bells; an amethyst opera-length necklace; and silver earrings shaped like inverted peacock features, edged with rings and turquoise beads.
- Author(s)Dylon Whyte
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLark Jewelry & Beading
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.