All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeaded Chains & Ropes presents many ideas for making over 25 sturdy, pretty chains and ropes. Using popular stitches such as tubular herringbone, spiral rope, bead crochet, kumihimo, right-angle weave, and more, stitchers are sure to find the designs they are looking for! This book is for anyone who wants to use their favorite seed beads to create a classic chain, loves to stitch fabulous beveled pendants, or is looking for a way to display their favorite focal beads in an attractive, handmade way. Also, you aren't going to want to miss this collection of projects featuring your favorite designers including Jill Wiseman, Anna Elizabeth Draeger, Beth Stone, Carolyn Cave, Rebecca Combs, and many more. This is the perfect collection that makes it easy to find any chain or rope you want to make, all in one place.
- Author BiographyKarin Van Voorhees is the author of The Absolute Beginners Guide: Stringing Beaded Jewelry and Mostly Metals: A Beginner's Guide to Jewelry Design. A longtime jewelry designer and former associate editor for BeadStyle magazine, Karin now works as a senior editor for Kalmbach Books and lives in Oconomowoc, WI.
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.