All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can learn how to add stunning texture and lifelike details to your quilts with this superb guide to basic beading stitches. You can use beads and simple stitches to create magnificent texture and dimension on any quilt. You an learn everything that you need to kw about the best supplies and techniques to get breathtaking results. Dozens of show-stopping images throughout the book illustrate the limitless possibilities for designing your own spectacular beaded quilt. Whether you like to make traditional or art quilts, this book will help you take your fabric embellishing to a whole new level.
- Author BiographyThom Atkins is an award-winning quilter who has been quilting nearly his whole life.
- Author(s)Thom Atkins
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight481 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.