CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionGive yourself a workshop with Chicago jewelry designer Ani Afshar who will teach you step-by-step to weave jewelry with beads, fishing line, and wire. Learn to make a 10-strand bead necklace with clusters of various beads, a beaded coil choker with memory wire and fishing line, and seed bead loop earrings. Introduce your own selection of beads, if you like, as you build your skills with her guidance and 123 color photographs that detail each creative step. Also included is a gallery of similar styles Ani made using the same techniques. If you need supplies, kits are available for the jewelry in this book.
- Author Biographyd104ile weaver Ani Afshar designed the original wired necklace 15 years ago, creating an established look. Her creative spirit channeled fabric arts into unique and trendy jewelry. She maintains a jewelry boutique in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago.
- Author(s)Ani Afshar
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note123 color photos
- Weight300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.