All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- Description...[this] beautiful book turns craft into wearable art. Using black-and-white diagrams to clarify procedures, [Benson] introduces two types of beadwork: needle weaving, in which beads are threaded together; and card stitching, in which beads are sewn directly onto a backing of lightweight cardboard or construction paper....More than 40 gorgeous projects...a splendid book .-- Booklist. ...a visual feast .-- Shuttle Spindle & Dyepot. 144 pages (all in color), 8 1/2 x 10.
- Author(s)Ann Benson
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date11/03/1996
- Content Note250col.ill.
- Weight300 g
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.