All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a tutorial guide for newcomers to the field of surface analysis, this work is the first book ever published to feature photon, electron, and ion beam effects and beam damage to solids during surface and near-surface analysis and depth profiling. This introductory text describes the principles, techniques, and methods vital for efficient surface analysis. A wealth of practical information is assembled in this single volume, including summary tables, extensive references, and 251 illustrative figures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMethods of Surface Characterization
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlvin W. Czanderna,Cedric J. Powell,Theodore E. Madey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.