CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionOverview of the pharmaceutical business over the last 30 years and those who represented and sold thier medications to healthcare professionals from a personal perspective. The book goes through the booming years and glory days of the pharamceutical business from the 1970's and into the late 1990's and from that point to the present how the bust began, which has resulted in a dramatic change and decline in the industry. Much of the decline was due to the fact the Bean Counters(upper management) was out of touch with what was going on in the real marketplace.
- Author BiographyAuthor worked for a major US pharmaceutical company for almost 30 years; obtained MA in Psychology and Marriage and Family Therapy. After retiring from his company has taught Psychology as an adjunct professor at a local community college and a local four year university.
- Author(s)G E Beaver
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.