All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHip hats to knit yourself, including berets, hats for children and even a headband or two. Walk down any street and count the number of beanies and bobble hats you see - they are everywhere, and t just on cold winter days, but as a fashion statement to be worn throughout the year. Now Fiona Goble has designed 36 fun and fast-to-knit hats for you to make, for yourself or your friends. With great yarns and colour combinations, and styles ranging from a fair-isle border beanie to a pixie pompom hat, you will stand out from the crowd. There are hats for men, women and kids, including hoods, headbands and even a knitted crown. As with Fiona's previous book, 'Scarves and Cowls', many of the projects are quick and easy to knit, and only use a couple of balls of yarn.
- Author BiographyFiona Goble is a craft author and knitting blogger who for many years ran a small textile business making bags, cushions and throws. She regularly contributes to a number of craft magazines and teaches knitting, crochet and sewing classes locally. She is the author of several best-selling knitting books, including Knit Your Own Royal Wedding and Knitivity, plus the just-published Knitted Animal Hats.
- Author(s)Fiona Goble
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note120 x col illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width182 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.