All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionBean're is one of the last American Nomads. He makes his own rules and travels to and from on his own schedule. The to and from usually involves motorcycle events, like Sturgis and Daytona. His mode of travel is a very-well worn Harley with over 200,000 miles on the odometer. With his long pony-tail and tall top hat, Bean're looks like the original drug fiend. It turns out, however, that Bean're is straight and sober, and has been for over 23 years.<i>Bean're: Motorcycle Nomad</i> is both a n-fiction story of a life-long adventure and an inspirational tale. If anyone in this world is free, truly free, that someone is Bean're. Free from the 40-hour grind. Free from the credit card bills and mortgage payments that dog the rest of us. Free from dependence on drugs and alcohol.Though it might seem that Bean're has thing, it turns out he has a wealth of the things that are truly important. Things like friends in all 50 states and all over the world. Those friends include the well-kwn and obscure, and both have contributed to this book with testimonials and simple stories about Bean're. With his status as a cult celebrity in the motorcycle world, Bean're is often the subject of photos taken at various events. And it's these photos that fill the center of this book.In addition to travel tales and testimonials, this new book includes tips on everything from breaking free of the daily grind, to learning how to live without chemicals. There's a chapter on Bean're's motorcycle travel tips: How to pack light, pass up the motels, keep an old bike on the road, and deal with the inevitable hassle of storms and breakdowns.For those who already count Bean're as a friend, this new book will bring a smile to their face. Those who don't kw Bean're will feel like they do after reading the narrative account of one man who gave it all up and gained a great deal along the way.
- Author BiographyBest known for motorcycle titles like How to Build a Chopper and How to Build a Cheap Chopper, how-to author Tim Remus is also the author of custom painting books like Advanced Airbrush Art and fabrication titles like Ultimate Sheet Metal Fabrication. Today the former auto mechanic runs a small publishing company, Wolfgang Publications, located in Stillwater, Minnesota. Some of his personal projects include a recently finished 250-tire Softail and an old Henry J hot rod he says may never be finished. He lives in Stillwater, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Timothy Remus
- PublisherWolfgang Publications
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationStillwater, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWolfgang Publications
- Content Note45 Colour
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.