All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionBeans is a book about love. It's a book is about hate. But mostly, it's book is about dealing with it. In Mexican American homes, beans are the chicken soup of the soul. Award-winning author Erick Galindo's book of abstract poetry will take you on a journey through love, heartbreak, death, life and everything in between.
- Author BiographyErick Galindo is an award-winning author, producer, video editor, and journalist currently working in Los Angeles. His work has appeared in Hispanic Link News Service, Scripps Howard, Yahoo Sports, Time Warner Sports, Los Angeles Daily News, Pasadena Star-News, San Jose Mercury News, El Diario La Prensa and La Opinion. He has covered everything from plantain bandits in Puerto Rico to immigration reform in Washington D.C. to the collapse of the housing market in Los Angeles. Erick is an alum of the prestigious New York Times Student Journalism Institute. In 2011, Erick was honored by the Hollywood Book Festival for So Go On and Live. In 2015, he won four Telly awards for his documentary shorts chronicling Los Angeles Lakers history.
- Author(s)Erick Galindo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)Manny Hernandez,Patty Rodriguez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.