All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Bear isn't feeling well, his loyal and trustworthy friends stop by to help him to get well soon in this Classic Board Book.</b> Sweet Bear isn't feeling well at all. He is achy, sneezy, wheezy, and just plain sick! He's in shape to go outside to play. So Mole, Hare, Mouse, and the rest of the gang try to make Bear feel as comfortable as possible in his cave. Bear starts to get better--but as soon as Bear is well, all of his friends get sick! With more than one million Bear books sold, young readers are sure to love this sweet, humorous story from bestselling author and illustrator team Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman, w available as a Classic Board Book.
- Author Biography<b>Karma Wilson</b> is the author of the bestselling Bear books, illustrated by Jane Chapman, <i>One Day in the Middle of the Bog</i>, illustrated by Joan Rankin, and many other award-winning picture books. She lives with her family in Fortine, Montana. Visit her online at KarmaWilson.com. <b>Jane Chapman</b> is the bestselling illustrator of the Bear books by Karma Wilson, as well as <i>Mommy Mine</i> by Tim Warnes, her husband. Jane and Tim live in rural southwest England with their son, Noah, and share a studio at home with views of the open countryside.
- Author(s)Karma Wilson
- PublisherLittle Simon
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleClassic Board Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Simon
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Chapman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.