Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of Kirby, an adventuresome young teenager whose backyard is Bogue Sound and the coastal waters of North Carolina, an area rich with legends of shipwrecks and treasure. On a kayak trip to uninhabited Bear Island, Kirby seeks shelter from a storm in the dark thickets of a maritime forest and stumbles into the 300-year old mystery of Blackbeard's lost treasure.
- Author BiographyJ. Privette grew up in eastern North Carolina, surfing and body surfing the same beaches as Kirby and exploring the same marshes and sloughs. He currently lives on a sailboat with his wife and son and their old black Labrador in the sailing town of Oriental.
- Author(s)J Privette
- Date of Publication09/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.