All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDebut author-illustrator Katy Hudson brings to life characters Bear and Duck in this hilarious story about a bear who is fed up being a bear and wants to be a duck. Bear is sick and tired of being a bear. Who wants to sleep all winter? His fur feels so hot in the summer. And the bees ...there are just too many angry bees! Bear is done being a bear. But when he sees a line of happy yellow ducklings, he has a thought. What if he could be a duck? With a few duck lessons from Duck, Bear learns that being a duck is fun; but as it turns out, Bear realizes he makes a really good bear ...and he makes a really good friend along the way. Young readers will delight in the hilarious relationship between Bear and Duck.
- Author BiographyKaty Hudson grew up in Middlesbrough, England, and started her illustration career as a small child drawing on freshly painted walls around the house! Her parents quickly dissuaded her from using this medium and encouraged her to draw with pencil and paper instead. The idea stuck (the pencil was updated to an inkpot and pen in some cases), and after some lovely time at art college and a degree in illustration, Katy is now a freelance illustrator based in Greenwich, London. This is her first picture book.
- Author(s)Katy Hudson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katy Hudson
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.