All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBear is looking for squares, circles, zigzags and more in this fun rhyming text. Young readers learn both shapes and counting as they play hide-and-seek with lovable Bear. This bilingual edition includes vocabulary words in Spanish and English, and an easy pronunciation guide. This is perfect for classroom or home learning.
- Author BiographyStella Blackstone has written many bestselling titles for Barefoot Books, including the popular Bear and Cleo series, An Island in the Sun (1-84148-197-4), Secret Seahorse (9781-84148-876-3) and Who Are You, Baby Kangaroo? (9781-84148-216-1). Stella lives with her family in Somerset. Debbie Harter has participated in all kinds of artistic ventures, creating jewellery, textiles, ceramics, mirrors and candles. Now Debbie works primarily in book illustration, and with her bold and vibrant style, has created many of Barefoot Books' most successful titles, including Herb, the Vegetarian Dragon (9781905236473), The Animal Boogie (9781905236602) and the best-selling Bear series. Debbie currently lives in Penzance, Cornwall.
- Author(s)Stella Blackstone
- PublisherBarefoot Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBarefoot Spanish & English Bilingual Book
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarefoot Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width220 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Debbie Harter
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.