All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionShrieks of joy ensue when Big Brown Bear devises a clever sled that can carry four bears in this quintessential winter adventure. <p/>Here's a bright red sledOn a swy day.Where are the bearsTo come out and play? <p/>The little bears are ready to play in the sw. But -- oh, ! Their sled is too small! It's t as much fun to go sledding only two at a time, but what can they use to carry them all? Luckily, Big Brown Bear has an idea -- and it starts with a belly flop!
- Author BiographyShirley Parenteau is the author of five other books about the bears: Bears on Chairs, Bears in Beds, Bears in the Bath, Bears and a Birthday, and Bears in a Band. Shirley Parenteau lives in Elk Grove, California. <p/>David Walker has illustrated many children's books, including the five previous bears books and the Peep and Ducky books by David Martin. David Walker lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Shirley Parenteau
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width264 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.