Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionConservationist Smokey BearT and over 400 of his friends who educate, give community service, play sports, and travel to popular places are gathered to share their distinct attitudes. Each of these stuffed bear toys promotes a message from the organization for which it is the advocate. Tree Bear plants new trees, police bears fight drug use and promote safety, storybook bears educate children about life, and sports bears represent hero athletes. You will recognize so many. Over 425 color photos, a very informative text, captions, and a price guide make this book essential for all bear enthusiasts. In the huge world of stuffed animals, these popular bears carry important messages to their communities and they make wonderful collectibles, if you can take the attitudes.
- Author BiographyDoll collector and former antiques dealer Joyce Gerardi Rinehart is also author of the companion book to this, **The Bear Made Me Buy It: Product Advertising Bears** (1999), and **Wonderful Raggedy Anns** (1997). She resides on Florida's Gulf Coast.
- Author(s)Joyce Rinehart
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/1999
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note430 color photos
- Weight840 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.