Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionRussell returns home from a performance to find his prized vegetables have been stolen. The evidence points to Sniveller, who has just broken out of prison. Picking up a signal on the mysterious chicken radio, Russell and his friends must travel to Scotland to face Sniveller again. But what will they find beneath the waters of Loch Guess? And who is the man following them on a horse? Now with his girlfriend Belinda along for the ride, Russell, Marny and Rip must stand up against their old enemy. There they will meet some old friends and make some new ones, but most importantly open up several cans of Beat Down(TM) in their most exciting adventure yet.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Hunter was born at the dawn of time and now resides somewhere south of midnight in a quaint little town called Valhalla. He is a former professional wrestler and a fulltime badass who spends his time breaking rocks with his bare hands and snapping trees over his knees. He believes that morality and virtues are important regardless of your political or religious beliefs and that no home is complete without at least one cat.
- Author(s)Michael S Hunter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.