All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, revised edition retains all the strengths of the well-established Beat Dyslexia series to support those students struggling to read, write or spell. The comprehensive programme develops literacy skills by combining successful phological approaches with the very best of conventional, multi-sensory and structured teaching methods. The series takes pupils from the earliest stages of letter recognition through to full literacy. Using a wide range of imaginative approaches, the activities are carefully structured so that all the goals are small and attainable. Pupils gain confidence through consolidation and success as they develop their reading skills and build a sound understanding of basic spelling and grammar. The wide variety of phonic activities are based on multi-sensory techniques that assist the teacher in maintaining pupils' interest and enthusiasm - making them ideal for those with short concentration spans. Although primarily designed for dyslexic pupils of all ages, in one-to-one or small group sessions, the careful use of visual and aural approaches, in a clearly structured progession, make them suitable for any pupil struggling to acquire literacy skills. In-built assessment is provided through the progressive series of engaging reading passages and spelling tests.
- Author(s)Celia Stone,Elizabeth Franks,Myra Nicholson
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note266 black & white
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.