All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBullet: Beat Panic is a user-friendly visual guide to overcoming panic. Open this book and you will: understand the causes of panic; use relaxation techniques learn to face your fears; stop negative thought patterns.
- Author BiographyMartha Langley is a writer and journalist, and long-term volunteer on helplines for anxiety sufferers.
- Author(s)Martha Langley
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width114 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.