All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne in six people suffer from chronic pain. There are shortage of practitioners promising to cure it, from doctors and therapists to acupuncturists and hyptists. But with so many different options on offer, many sufferers find themselves bewildered by their choices and unable to move forward. This jargon-free and accessible guide to overcoming chronic pain will enable you to understand the potential benefits of all the options available to you, and work with your medical professionals to make informed choices about your pain relief. It covers: * prescription and n-prescription painkillers * mental techniques, including hypsis and NLP * food therapies * posture, movement and exercise to offer a comprehensive range of solutions, whatever the source of your pain.
- Author BiographyPaul Jenner is a writer and journalist specializing in lifestyle subjects. He lives with his partner, three horses, two dogs and two sheep, in the foothills of the Spanish Pyrenees, where, when he's not working, he enjoys hiking, riding, cycling, sailing, swimming, diving and snowboarding. His other books include Teach Yourself Living Longer, Living Well and Teach Yourself Happiness.
- Author(s)Paul Jenner
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteb-and-w illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width130 mm
- Height29 mm
- Spine198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.