CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionLouise, grieving the death of her lover Tom, does the only thing she can think of to make the pain go away - she marries his twin brother Adam. But letting go of her past isn't as easy as she thought. After a seemingly chance encounter with a charming stranger called Jarvis, all of their lives begin to unravel. Beat The Rain is a moving and vulnerable psychological thriller, depicting the reality of a relationship in decline. At times humorous, at times heartbreaking, it explores what it means to live, to love and to lose.
- Author BiographyNigel is an author, father, businessman, ginger-dog owner and sometime runner. Not always in that order.
- Author(s)Nigel Jay Cooper
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundfire Books
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.