All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDan Gordon, who is widely regarded as one of the three best football handicappers in the world, shares his inside tips and strategies on making big money betting on NFL football. Much of the information here is available where else. More than 40 chapters cover basic, advanced and expert concepts that will give readers the most powerful winning information available anywhere. Readers learn how to set up betting models and use power ratings and how to separate performance from perception. Gordon shows how to beat the point spreads and money lines, and how to bet underdogs, propositions, teasers, parlays, futures, and much, much more.
- Author BiographyDan Gordon, widely regarded as one of the three best handicappers in the sports world, has served as the sports betting consultant for <i>ESPN, NBC, Inside Sports Magazine</i> and his betting columns have appeared in dozens of major papers including the <i>New York Daily News, San Francisco Examiner</i>, and <i>Los Angeles Herald Examiner</i>. He spends 16-18 hours a day in a small dark room watching games and crunching numbers on basketball and football during the betting seasons.
- Author(s)Dan Gordon
- PublisherCardoza Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.