Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionA master's guide to high probability trading set-ups Beat the Street is one of the most popular trading books available today. This edition is completely updated, packed with timely examples and all the latest insights of author and master trader, Adrian Manz. It is indispensable for any serious intraday or swing trader. This book reveals a range of high-probability trade set-ups that have been used to generate consistent kck-out returns during bull and bear markets alike. It details everything Adrian Manz does to conquer the markets each day: written in lucid prose and illustrated with detailed charts of key patterns, it is a must-have manual for anyone looking to make a living as a trader. Beat the Street has earned widespread critical acclaim and become one of the bestselling trading books of all time by providing just what traders at every level of experience are looking for: a game plan for consistently scoring in the markets.
- Author BiographyDr Adrian Manz earns his living as a professional analyst and stock trader. A successful professional equities trader since 1998, he is the author of two books on the subject [Trade Secrets: Powerful Strategies for Volatile Markets] and the publisher of the Around The Horn Intraday Trading Plan, a nightly blueprint for the actions he plans to take in the markets on the following day. Dr Manz is president of Peterson/Manz Trading Inc. and the co-founder of traderinsight.com. He is dedicated to providing trader education to anyone who is looking to add a new view of the markets to their repertoire. Dr Manz is frequently invited to be a keynote speaker at trading events and is regularly interviewed about his trading style on television, radio, the web and in leading industry magazines. Dr Manz is a graduate of the prestigious Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management and the School of Behavioral and Organizational Sciences at Claremont Graduate School. He and his wife Dr Julie Peterson-Manz live and work in Pacific Palisades, California.
- Author(s)Adrian Manz
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.