All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA majority of the Fortune 500 Companies implement some practice of workplace drug testing in their company policies. This practice was first initiated by President Ronald Reagan when he ordered federal agencies to drug test federal employees involved in sensitive positions as well as positions involving public safety. As a practicing toxicologist, Dr. Amitava Dasgupta is involved with the pre-employment drug testing at his own hospital and aptly shares his expertise in Beating Drug Tests and Defending Positive Results: A Toxicologist's Perspective, which covers all major issues concerning how people try to beat drug tests and defend positive test results. In each chapter, extensive references are cited so that readers can access more information on a particular topic that may interest them. The book will undoubtedly prove helpful to toxicologists, medical techlogists, pathologists, human resources professionals and anyone interested in workplace drug testing.
- Author(s)Amitava DasGupta
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.