All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who plays 1 e4 as White must be prepared t only for Black's main defences but also an assortment of less popular lines. These, when taken together, represent a significant percentage of the replies you can expect to meet when opening 1 e4. Dealing with these slightly offbeat variations is often a daunting task, especially since your opponents are likely to be specialists in these lines and therefore kw them inside out. This book provides the perfect solution. International Master Andrew Greet gets to grips with each of these tricky openings. He identifies how to exploit their weaknesses whilst avoiding their strengths, thus constructing a practical and dependable repertoire for White. This book covers everything a 1 e4 player needs to kw about facing these defences. Written by a rewned opening expert, this book features full of original ideas and analysis. It is ideal for improvers, club players and tournament players.
- Author BiographyAndrew Greet is an International Master and a former British Junior Champion. In 2005 he scored a perfect 11/11 in the Four Nations Chess League, the first time any player had achieved this remarkable feat. His previous books for Everyman Chess have been widely praised for their depth and original analysis.
- Author(s)Andrew Greet
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.