All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhere facts are few, experts proliferate. Beating the fascists, from an insider perspective, attempts to set the record straight. Contrary to liberal agitprop, anti-fascism has always needed a ruthless side. On this, the book is candid almost to a fault. Compelling. The best book on British anti-fascism post war. Dr M. Hayes, Southampton Solent University A graphic description of the many street battles against a variety of of torious right wing groups. It argues that physical force was an essential tactic in the anti-fascist armoury.
- PublisherFreedom Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFreedom Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.