Beating the Global Consolidation Endgame: Nine Strategies for Winning in Niches by Andrej Vizjak, Mike Moriarity, Fritz Kroeger (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionAs industries worldwide move toward consolidation, niche companies need to take advantage of strategies that are forward-thinking and anticipate new trends. Beating the Global Consolidation Endgame identifies nine key strategies that niche companies must master in order to outperform their markets and gain the largest benefits from consolidation. It draws from a landmark study conducted by global management consulting firm A.T. Kearney of more than 600,000 small to mid-sized niche companies over a 15-year period. A.T. Kearney thought leaders Dr. Fritz Kroeger, Dr. Andrej Vizjak, and Michael Moriarty reveal nine successful Endgame niche strategies while explaining how these strategies are most viable at certain points during consolidation. In order to time the strategies accurately, all decision makers must kw what stage of industry consolidation they're in, along with the implications of each stage. This ensures a company's survival and success against global consolidators. Taking you through the Merger Endgame Theory lifecycle, the authors show you how to develop stable niche strategies by: Determining your industry's Endgame position and expected evolution of consolidation in coming years Identifying industry sectors with comparable models to illuminate strategic success factors for your sector Kwing the strengths and weaknesses of Endgame consolidation winners and losers Spotting potential market splits and new configurations for the value-creation chain Determining the best niche options and the best sequence for executing them These action steps are supported by case studies of leading companies around the world, including BMW, NetJets, Swatch, Ducati, and KPMG--which show how these niche fighters developed competitive advantage, survived market collapses, and delivered superior customer service while increasing their market share.
- Author BiographyDr. Fritz Kroger is partner and head of A.T. Kearney's European strategy practice. He is the author of eight books on restructuring, growth strategy, and merger integration, including Winning the Merger Endgame (McGraw-Hill, 2002). Dr. Andrej Vizjak is partner and managing director of A.T. Kearney's Eastern European operations. His consulting work has focused on M&A growth, consolidation, and innovation. Mike Moriarty is partner and head of A.T. Kearney's North American consumer industries and retail practice. He has written extensively on global competitiveness, consumer trends and new markets.
- Author(s)Andrej Vizjak,Fritz Kroeger,Mike Moriarity
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement & Leadership
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.