All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionBullies aren't limited to the playground. These days, they roam our offices and can be found everywhere from break rooms to boardrooms. They don't steal your lunch money, but they can make your work life a living hell - and even ruin your career. Whether the bully is a boss or a co-worker...whether you're the target of manipulation, intimidation, verbal abuse, or deliberate humiliation, Beating the Workplace Bully will show you how to fight back. Filled with exercises, assessments, and real-life examples, this empowering guide helps you recognize what's been making you a victim...and reveals how to avoid typical bully traps, remain aware and in charge, move past your fear, calm yourself in any confrontation, keep your dignity intact, build confidence, handle sneak attacks, strengthen your resolve, understand the steps that your employer or supervisors can take to address the issue and combat cyber bullying. With this practical, personal coaching program in your corner, you can reclaim your power - and defeat the office bully once and for all.
- Author BiographyLynne Curry, Ph.D., is President of The Growth Company, Inc., Alaska's largest management consulting firm. An expert workplace coach, HR consultant, trainer, and mediator, she pens a weekly business column for the Alaska Dispatch News.
- Author(s)Lynne Curry
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.