All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarta McDowell combines the skills of a historian, biographer and gardener as she explores Beatrix Potter's passion for plants. Her book combines rich visuals with quotations from the writer's works, letters and diaries, to introduce the reader to Beatrix Potter's Lake District gardens. The author's passion for her subject and her own horticultural kwledge provide new insights for the reader, as she frames Beatrix Potter's works in the context of her gardening life.
- Author BiographyMarta McDowell is a garden consultant, writer and lecturer who also teaches landscape history and horticulture at the New York Botanical Garden. She is the author of 'Emily Dickinson's Gardens' (McGraw Hill). She is an active member of the Beatrix Potter Society.
- Author(s)Marta McDowell
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width159 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.