All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionA limerick is a short, humorous, often bawdy or nsense poem. Usually found in one in five-line meter with a strict rhyme scheme, which almost always has humorous intent. Within these pages, you will find an entertaining collection of these short poems covering a wide range of topics from clothing to marriage; from media to transportation... and a lot in between. The rhythm is sure to catch you, as you measure the beats found in each piece, and then get punched with the pun. A wonderful gift, and marvelous for starting conversations or boisterous laughter at parties; this book is sure to be a hit with friends and family alike.
- Author BiographyKevin Lucas grew up in Northwest Detroit as the fourth of five children. At a young age, he developed an interest in words and became an avid Scrabble player and occasional writer. His favorite reading material were reference books like dictionaries and thesauri. Kevin met his future wife, Terri, in 2000 and inherited her son, Adam, when they married in 2003. Their daughter, Lindsay, was born in 2004.
- Author(s)Kevin Lucas,Terri Lucas
- PublisherGrey Wolfe Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrey Wolfe Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.