CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe intimate story of a young man in New York City.
- Author BiographyAlbert Herbert was a graduate of Pratt Instute, in Brooklyn, NY. He spent four years in the US. Air Force, attaining the rank of Tech Sergeant. He graduated USAF Drafting school with highest honors. Establishing his onw company, Albert Herbert Designs, in 1957, he had many corporate and private clients. His work has been photographed in the leading design magazines. He wond the AID International Design Award, 1957, 1959 and 1960. He won the S.M. Hexter Company, Interior Deisng of the Year Award in 1963 and 1965, First award and Honroable Mention. He was a member of the American Society of Interior Designers, elected a Fellow Member in 1974. He traveled extensively to Europe and Mexico and took a four month tri around the world in 1970. in 1977 he moved permanently to East Hampton, NY, continuing his design and architectural business. He was a member of St. Luke's Episcopal Church in East Hampton and was the recipient of the Bishop's Cross for his time, treasure and talent given to St. Lukes' He is co-author with Rober Myers of THE LAST SURVIVOR, KILLER PACK and TERROR IN THE SKY. He is also the author of 3 cookbooks. Mr. Herbert passed away on March 9, 2008.
- Author(s)Albert Herbert
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.