All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIBeautiful Babies, nutrition educator Kristen Michaelis reveals the truth about diet and pregnancy. Based on her research of the nutrient-rich diets of healthy and fertile populations around the world, she lays out exactly what you should and shouldn't eat when trying to conceive, during pregnancy and while breast-feeding.
- Author BiographyKristen Michaelis is a passionate advocate for Real Food food that's not industrially processed or refined, genetically-modified or laden with synthetic chemicals. She educates others on the ancestral diets of healthy, successful, traditional cultures around the world. She runs the wildly popular website, www.FoodRenegade.com.
- Author(s)Kristen Michaelis
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationAuberry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVictory Belt Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.