All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStitch precious heirloom-quality designs for your baby girl! This book includes dresses, bonnets, booties, bloomers and sweaters. Nine sets in all for your precious baby. Designs use fingering, light and sport-weight yarns and range in size from 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 12-18 months.
- Author BiographyRebecca Leigh learned to crochet as a young child sitting on her mother's lap. Her favorite things to do are crocheting, knitting, quilting, and any other type of needlework she can get her hands on. She has been designing off and on for several years now. She has a husband that has been a major part of her life for over 56 years, seven grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
- Author(s)Rebecca Leigh
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note15 colour
- Weight181 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.