All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- Description<i>Exposing children to a diverse range of literary and informational texts, the <b>Core Concepts </b>program helps develop important literacy and cognitive skills necessary to meet many of the Common Core State Standards. </i> In this new nfiction 8x8, kids will learn all about ballet: the most famous ballets, the positions, the outfits, the fun--and the hard work! It's t all roses and tutus for ballerinas. Dancing takes hard work and lots of practice.<i> Beautiful Ballerinas </i>will introduce readers to the beautiful dance of ballet with a mix of both illustrations and photos that will bring the dance to life! <i>Beautiful Ballerinas</i> covers the concept The Arts.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dombey has written many books for young readers.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dombey
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCore Concepts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.